Abiola Akinhanmi, a successful fashion designer and entrepreneur based in Lagos State identified skill acquisition as the best way to survive in the Nigeria of today and advised Nigerian youths to build up themselves by being self-employed.
She said this during a Radio interview with a veteran Broadcaster & famous AOP, Com. Olugbade Olu-Oluomo, FIBAN Chairman, Osun State chapter.
Akinhanmi is a graduate of Lagos State university, she studied Industrial Revolutions and Personal management.
She is also the CEO of a Lagos popular industrial firm “BERT & CHARIS”, who has trained and empowered so many Nigerian youths in tailoring, handmade bespoke, shoes and perfumery.
She also unveiled and analyzed her plans on her organized online programme to train some interested Nigerian youths to be their own boss and employer of labour without depending on government or anybody.
7days online and 5 Days Physical Perfume Artistry
SMELLS OF NATURE
IDENTIFYING SMELLS AND FRESHNESS
WHY YOU CAN’T MISS THIS CLASS
- The Training will take you through the learning curve of how to understand different classes of fragrance.
- Understanding the differences between Oud, frankincense and myrrh
- The classes will be a practical oriented using a wide range of materials used in signature perfumes
- Each day starts with looking at a selection of iconic fragrances that define the particular fragrance family.
- Study the materials that are essential to each category and select ways of accessorizing them to create an original twist.
- Guiding you on how to create your unique version of the different fragrance.
- Branding of fragrance line
- Bottling and sales
Online classes #25,000
Physical classes #30,000
Date March 25th -30th
Address 75,Beach road Ebutte ikorodu Lagos
Contact 08134392949, 08165995380
Free accommodation for participants outside Lagos and ikorodu.
Limited spaces available